Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stop the clock!

Wow, time goes by so fast that I forgot I even had this blog anymore,lol Hope you all are well, from what I can see, you're all happy and busy, that's great! New moves and new people to share your stories with and to make new memories. Since I last posted on here, I'll try to catch you all up...Pat dropped out of college...he's now working at Jiffy Lube. He came down to go hunting with Dad and Grandpa and they had a blast. Put over 500 miles a piece on their trucks to try to find any elk but no luck..Pat moved out about a month ago from his Mom's house and now lives with a few roommates at a friends grandma's house in a town near Mica.Randi is doing great. Loves her sports at school and now has a boyfriend.
We might see them for Christmas but were not sure. We're in the process of moving again...can you believe how many moves we made! But this house is the last!!! I promise! I've been taking care of my uncle Bill who raised me since my aunt passed away in April and after a lot of convincing we finally got him here at the end of July. Also a lot of hard work on my part. I cleaned and painted the house he was living in and had garage sales and got Mike to fly in when I could, to work on the harder things. My older sister and her husband did all the last of the work and we finally sold the house that he lived for almost 50 years! It took my brother in law 20 trips to the dumps, 8 trips to the chemical dumps and so on...my uncle saved so many things! In the basement alone there were 21 used tires..can you believe it...My uncle can't stand apartment living so he bought us a house! How sweet a blessing is that! It's here in Henderson, in a pretty good neighbor hood also. Three bedrooms, two bath bath and the lot size is over 10,000 square feet! It was banked owned so it needs work but we're ready! The only problem I worry about now is that my uncle's legs are giving out on him...Please pray that he lives long enough to enjoy his new home and life with us. Thank you and may you all have a blessed Christmas and a great New Year 2012! I loved all your pictures! The kids are all so cute and getting so big! Our home will be a welcome stop for any of you if you ever come this way. Take care and God bless you all~
Love, Kathy, Mike and Uncle Bill

3 comments:

Jessica Caldwell said...

YAY for a new house how exciting for you all. I'm so happy your uncle has a home to live in and people who love him to share it with. Marry Christmas to you all!!

Unknown said...

Wow I almost never get on here, anymore, and happened to check in before bed, and found your post. You guys have been through so much and I'm very happy to learn that you are back with Mike and that Uncle Bill is with you. WOW a house!! That is awesome and excited for you guys. I wish your Uncle the best of health and that he is able to spend many years

mj and that girl that loves him~ said...

Same for you guys Jessica, and who are you unknown? Thanks.